Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ms. Bilkis Begum, Professor of Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacology Department Joined ASA University



Add caption
Ms. Bilkis Begum, Professor of Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacology Department, University of Dhaka has recently joined ASA University Bangladesh as Chairman of Dept. of Pharmacy and Dean of Faculty of Science & Engineering on deputation from University of Dhaka. She served as a teacher in Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacology Department, University of Dhaka for last 24 years. She has 22 publications in local and international journals at her credit.

1 comment:

  1. Ηi І аm so hаppy I found your blog page,
    I really fοund you by acciԁent, whіle I ωas looking on Gοogle
    foг somеthing else, Regardlеss Ι am hеre now and would just like
    to saу thanks for а marνelous post and a all гound еntеrtаinіng blοg (Ι also
    love the theme/dеsign), I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the great job.
    Feel free to surf my blog ; Terry Sawyer

    ReplyDelete